Automated External Defibrillation (AED) Program
About the Atrus National AED Registry™
The Atrus™ National AED Registry™ is the first and only national database resource specifically designed to help improve sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) survival rates by rapidly linking automated external defibrillators (AEDs), AED users and SCA victims.
Atrus’ Registry is an important tool that places 911 dispatch agencies at the forefront of community-based AED programs and makes it easy for organizations with AEDs to comply with state and local AED notification and registration requirements.
National AED Registry Free Benefits for Organizations with AEDs
Organizations registering AEDs get the following free benefits:
- Online management of AED location and maintenance information
- AED battery and electrode date expiration email reminders
- Faster AED notifications from manufacturer and government agencies
- AED and SCA awareness-building materials
- Ability to participate in the AED Link system, where available